- 2-5pm Check in and gear check at Leadville Outdoors 225 Harrison Ave.
- 5PM Dinner @ Pb Brewing 115 East 7th St - Pizza and salad from High Mountain Pies
- 5:45 PM Pre-race meeting @ Pb Brewing following dinner
- 6:30PM Speaker and slideshow: Local skier and youth mentor and outdoor adventurer Rohan Roy will speak about the evolution of his fascination with ski touring from its beginning to this year's endeavor of skiing the Elk Mountain Grand Traverse from Leadville to Leadville without a car. https://www.wildsnow.com/22349/triangle-traverse-trip-report-backcountry-skiing/
- 5AM Race start at the bottom of Dutch Henri Hill at the Cloud City Ski Club shack
- 9AM-4PM Spectator activities and festivities:
- Avalanche beacon park practice park - Come practice with your friends or learn how to use a beacon! Sponsored by Backcountry Access.
- Dynafit Demos - Come try out some AT skis and skis for yourself on Dutch Henri hill. Quantities are limited.
- $2 beers provided by Upslope Brewery to raise funds for Lake County Search and Rescue
- Horseshoes, Boce ball and fun!
- 5PM - After party at PB Brewing. Food and beer! Pizza from High Mountain Pies